Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Nov 19- Outer Banks Cold

It's been a while since we caught those King Mackerel. This King Salmon picture has me "plotting" a vacation!

And....... My Lord, a Brown Trout. This Trout would be H U G E in North Carolina!

I betcha one of my cousins got an earful when my Uncle Pete caught this FINE Largemouth Bass.....  BRAGGIN RIGHTS

Capt Tuggwell lands a Trophy Bear!
Being Cold to the Bone sucks. Jennifer and I experienced some of that while camping.... When its 30 degrees outside and the air in your air mattress becomes 30 degrees also...... Its hard to get warm, even if your wife is hotter than a Boar Mink..... Whatever the Hell that means..... In my opinion, my wife is SOOOOO HOTT she is partially responsible for Global Warming. She can melt a Polar Ice Cap..... She melted my cold heart back in the summer of 1996 with a dart in the Bullseye at Captain Russel's Lounge. It took me 18 years of stalking, dating, romancing, waiting, suffering, missing, scond guessing, imagining, fantasizing, dreaming, day dreaming, etc etc etc to FINALLY GET HER TO  NOTICE ME..... Anyway, I got SIDE TRACKED..... Dammit, it's cold, I'm at Hatteras, Working Day Shift.... As the weather improves and the nighttime temps rise, I will get out and attempt to catch a Squid or a Flounder, or a Speckled Trout..... In the meantime, others are fishing (and doing well)..... These are some pictures. Top Water Blog reader, Wayne Conklin was telling me about a GREAT TRIP he had to a River off Lake Ontario that has me salivating.... I've made NO SECRET of my Freshwater Dreams.... Literally ALL I think about is Rivers and Lakes in far away places (or not so far) where I can conquer NEW and EXCITING SPECIES...... King Salmon, plus slammer Brown Trout and Steelhead definitely "perk my ears up"..... Also on display is my Uncle Pete who recently caught a beautiful 7 lb Largemouth Bass. Also, for the heck of it, Capt Tuggwell recently helped put a shooter on a 500+ pound Black Bear. I personally ain't into that scene but congrats to Capt Tuggwell. He is highly highly successful at Whatever He Decides To Do! He is dedicated, motivated, and "just damn good"


A Rare Capt Marty's Side Note:

Guys that Succeed at Everything They Touch

Merwynn Tuggwell Taylor, Jr
Forrest Gump
Jameis "Gump" Winston
Warren Buffet

3 comments:

zoekaitlyn said...

Thank you for sharing valuable information. Great post. I always read your post and enjoy. The whole blog is very nice found some good stuff and good information here Thanks. fishing charter melbourne

zoekaitlyn said...

Thank you for sharing valuable information. Great post. I always read your post and enjoy. The whole blog is very nice found some good stuff and good information here Thanks. fishing charter melbourne

Unknown said...

Thanks for these fishing pictures. I remember that my dad used to take me fishing when I was a kid. Those were some good times. I've been meaning to go fishing lately. I still remember all of my dad's tips that he told me when I was a kid. It would be nice to go fishing again to relive all of my old memories of fishing with my dad.
http://fishingcharterscabo.com