Tuesday, May 19, 2009

May 19 Weather Forecast Blues

Can you believe this weather? What am I saying? Of course you can believe it! I've been snake-bit by the weather ever since I took a week off work in October of 2006! Since you guys probably don't recall, when I take a week off work, I get 3 straight weeks off (week-on, week-off schedule) In Oct '06 I took a shift off for 3 straight weeks of Hardcore Fishing and 19 of the 21 days were Small Craft Warnings or Gale Warnings. I never recovered and I'm still waiting for "my stretch" of good weather. And it ain't gonna be this week! Regardless, I'll still be Cobia Fishing in less than ideal conditions and maybe we can manage a fish or two plus recover from this Front by the weekend! I do have some great places to fish in peace and quiet on NE and SE winds but the catch rate sometimes suffers. Just telling it like it is!

No comments: