Saturday, June 20, 2009

June 20 NO FISHING UPDATE

Sorry guys, no fishing at all for Top Water Charters. I've been land-locked up in Chapel Hill with a family medical issue. It looks like I'll be headed back up there in the near future and I am trying to figure out a plan to attack the resident fish populations of the Eno River and Jordan Lake. I just got back to Beaufort and I know that there are plenty of Sharks just off the Beach! Maybe Sunday oy Monday I'll get a chance a sneak out there and give them a workout.

The progress on the State Record Spadefish has stopped until I go back to Hatteras and get information on the Scales and the signature of the Weighmaster. Then, as soon as Chris gets back from Venice, Louisiana he can sign the form and he should be in the NC Record Books. By the way, Chris reports that in Venice every single cast results in a Speckled Trout, a Red Drum, or a Marine Catfish.

No comments: