Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Me and My Boat are ready to go Striped Bass Fishing

I am at Hatteras and I am working the Night Run. I've got my Boat with me and the Striped Bass are chewing 60 miles up the Beach. I am fishing on Thursday Jan 6. After that, weather allowing, I am availiable for Striped Bass Fishing out of Oregon Inlet on Jan 8, 9, 10, and 11. I would highly recommend fishing with a local guide or charter boat. However, I am availiable and would love to go Fishing! Call my cell phone at 252-241-8350.

2 comments:

Capt. Marty said...

One more day until Striper Fishing at Oregon Inlet! I can't wait. I rode the Beach today down to Hatteras Inlet. Bikini Girl's dad, Frank was along for the ride. We saw a few fishermen but we saw NO FISH. Hopefully this time tomorrow we'll be bragging and cleaning fish.....

Mike said...

Go get 'em