Wednesday, April 6, 2011

April 6 Bass and Bream


I've had a lot to do today. A major water leak inside my house and I'm certainly no plumber or sheetrock guy. I got problems, thats for sure. I got the leak stopped and the tide out of my bathroom. Now I got holes in the wall and a bunch of soggy sheetrock. Oh well, everybodys got problems.... Except Butch.... Anyway, an Insurance Adjuster came after lunch and looked at my mess, we'll see how that goes. After my meeting, I headed over to a local Mung Hole and made a few casts with a Roostertail Spinner. Nothing spectacular but I did catch a few Largemouth Bass and a couple of Bluegills. One of my Bass was a 1 pounder that made 3 nice jumps and made a nice battle on 6# spin... I actually saw a Largemouth Bass that will be an "eye opener" if I manage to catch him in the future. This one definitely "rules the Mung Hole".  Total Catch for the Day: 4 Largemouth Bass and 2 Bluegill

No comments: