Friday, June 1, 2012

June 1 Nasty Day & Great Fly Fishing

I had a trip cancel out this morning. Good for them, it was a gray nasty day with wind steady at 25 kts from the SW. I went for a very short and wet boat ride and it was NO FUN and NO BAIT and Miserable... A little later, Korey and I went to a couple of Ponds and fishing popping bugs on the fly rod and roostertail spinners on light spin I racked up numbers of Bass and Bream... In the meantime, Korey fished a plastic worm and live Bream and he caught fewer, but larger Bass... I'd call it a great session of freshwater fishing! Total Catch for the Day: 25 Largemouth Bass up to 3 lbs, 15 Bluegill and 1 Pumpkinseed

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I need to book a fishing trip...asap!LOL How was your day?JeNN WoW

Capt. Marty said...

It was a long and tough day. I think we went the wrong way. The East is wore out..... Too many trips in that direction. I need to head west, bad....

I'll trade you a Shark for a Blue Cat

Anonymous said...

ok u got a deal