Saturday, June 30, 2012

June 30 Groupers, Amberjacks and a Barracuda





Kevin took his son and dad fishing today and it was a great day... Too much wind and sea, but the fish were cooperative! First bait in the water was eat up by an Amberjack. After that, half the drops produced fish or hang ups.... That's wreck fishing.... Kaleb caught the day's top Grouper at 13 lbs. Kevin got the jackpot with his 23 lb Amberjack... Everyone caught at least 3 fish... Caleb got a 20 lb Barracuda on a live shad. Back in before lunch. Long morning for me.... I was up all night sensing a change headed my way! Total Catch for the Day: 4 Gag Grouper up to 13 lbs, 3 Amberjacks up to 23 lbs and a 20 lb Barracuda

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Picks of the change or it didn't happen. : )

Capt. Marty said...

Best Day of my Life

Capt. Marty said...

Best Day of my Life