Thursday, June 28, 2012

June 28 More Groupers & Amberjacks



Chris and Chris went on a half day Grouper collecting trip.... The weather was much better than yesterday, but the fish were trickier.... Lots escaped back into their lairs... The Amberjacks were all small ones too. It was a little disappointing, but really it was a perfect fishing trip. One throw with a cast net and we had 3 dozen perfect baits.... 90 minutes of fishing.... We were out of 8 oz egg weights and out of bait.... Total Catch for the Day: 7 Gag Grouper up to 12 lbs, 4 Amberjacks up to 18 lbs and a 6 lb Sharpnose Shark

6 comments:

Mike said...

Got some grouper for me?

Capt. Marty said...

More than likely

Capt. Marty said...

Before I even hear it..... yes, I wore the same exact clothes Two Days in a Row..... If something's working, Ill wear it out!

Anonymous said...

I see you are sporting the sharks tooth...looks great I should say...I made so many dang ankle bracelets it's not even funny...ttyl take care

Capt. Marty said...

Jen! You changed your phone #? Was I that bad. Sheesh!

Something amazingly good has happened to me! I'm ecstatic. Too early to start yelping, but I'm feeling good!

Later, Capt Cussword

Anonymous said...

well congrats Marty hope all goes well....No ur not bad,but just a lil crazy....don't go 2 fast..js