Thursday, December 6, 2012

Dec 5 Still at Stumpy Point

Yes I'm still at Stumpy Point working my "real" job. I have been up here for 28 out of the past 35 days. It sucks for fishing, I promise you that. It has really killed my Speckled Trout season! I think that when I get off on Dec 11th, that will pretty much end my "extra participation" and I will go back on a week on-week off schedule that will allow my normal fishing regiment to re-start.... So, I should be up and running again from Dec 12 through Dec 17 and I will be targetting Speckled Trout and expecting limits of nice fish, 100+ fish days, and NC Citation sized Speckled Trout as well. I really need 4 more NC Citations to reach the 100 Citation Benchmark that is always a goal of mine. 2012 has been successful regardless because of the many set backs and obstacles I dealt with.... Remember I missed 6-8 weeks with a bad back, then the much anticipated Cobia season was a bust, then I've pretty much missed the Citation rich months of November and half of December because of Hurricane Sandy..... Oh well, hopefully I will bust 100 and 2012 will go down as one of my BEST. Hell, I caught Jennifer Goodwin again after releasing her 15 years ago. No Matter what, 2012 will be MY BEST YEAR EVER.... Look for wedding bells this summer. Hopefully our plans won't interfere with the 2013 Cobia Run! (Sorry Honey, I know you read this. I'm trying to be funny.... The famous "Moore Sarcasm" it's a family tradition... I Love You) Anyway, call me at 252-241-8350 to go fishing.... Call me even if you're BROKE. I just wont to go fishing! What the Hell, Capt Marty's Christmas Special: Buy the Gas and the Ice and we'll GO FISHING!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

2013 will be the BEST YEAR EVER!!

Capt. Marty said...

Oh I see the future Mrs Moore has visited my Blog this morning! Good morning Miss Chernobyl. (Baby you are Sooooo Hot, you melted a continent)

I miss you more than a Remora misses his Lemon Shark!