Monday, December 31, 2012

Fishing in a Tea Kettle



I am the world's worst "Black Water Fisherman". As a matter of fact, I dont think I've ever caught a fish in tannic stained water. But I tried, as always..... So Jennifer and I went on a little trip to celebrate our 6 month anniversary. We stayed in Southport and we also visited Holden Beach, Shallotte, Caswell Beach, and Long Beach. On the way home, I made 50 empty casts into Town Creek near Brunswick, NC. Even though I didn't catch a single fish, I had alot of fun and got a nice picture of us together... Total Catch for the Day: NOTHING

3 comments:

Capt. Marty said...

Thanks Admiral

Tom Chesebro said...

Capt Marty
Marry that girl...she is beautiful !!!!!!!

Tom

Capt. Marty said...

Tom

I've been in love with that girl for 15 years. She's not getting away this time!

Marty