Wednesday, July 17, 2013

July 17-22 Night Shift at Hatteras



These Pics are of a Massive School of Red Drum and Sharks off the Outer Banks three summers ago. It just goes to show you how: Off the North Carolina Coast, anything can happen at any time. The Ocean is an amazing place and Fishing is an Amazing Way of Life.... Go Fishing and keep your eyes open. Don't Miss the Action!

A few years ago, a Night Shift in July or August would mean multiple Citation-Sized Sheepsheads. I think it peaked in 2009 when I got 17 Sheepsheads over 8 lbs. Most were over 10. Quite a few were 12 pounders..... Then we got all of our Clusters and Pilings replaced. Brand new stuff and the Sheepshead Fishing fell apart. Anyhow, I will be trying for a Sheepshead. I will be looking for a Flounder also. I may even "hit the Beach" for a couple of Jumbo Sea Mullet and/or Pompano... Here lately I go through this drill but I never seem to catch anything up here anymore..... It's very depressing. On a positive note, even if the fishing sucks, I will still be ecstatic if I can talk my stunningly beautiful, sneakily gorgeous, absolutely adorable (also smart, funny, witty, nerdy) bride, Jennifer, to come up to Hatteras for a visit.... 

More importantly, when I get home I am availiable July 24-28.... Im getting lots of inquiries, but nobody has "pulled the trigger" yet... I've got a feeling that someone is gonna get left out. Call now and reserve your day. The fishing is going to be good.... Just wait and see... Give me blue water and light wind and we are going to see some great action next week!

Call 252-241-8350.... Wednesday July 24 through Sunday July 28 is O P E N for now!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Capt. Marty said...

Stay off my website Azzhole