Wednesday, July 10, 2013

July 10 Bluegills on the Fly Rod

The Bluegills were very active this morning in 2 of the 3 Ponds that I fished this morning... Nice ones. Small ones. All of them! They seemed to still be hanging around the Beds too. Mid-July seems a little late for bedding, but if the Chicks are hanging around dressed in their party colors, the boys will be there too, all swelled up and "purpled up"!  The Largemouth Bass, on the other hand, were quick to rise, but they all slammed on the brakes and refused to bite the popping bugs that I was throwing...... Also, I turned down a really good trip this morning too. Brandon and Chris are headed to the TOP SECRET POND, where Citation-Sized White Perch and Land-Locked Red Drum bite on nearly every cast. I'm already getting pics from Christopher rubbing it in.... I should've went.... But, I'm kinda busy this afternoon. Crazy little thing called.....

A wedding.......

I love Jennifer and this afternoon we are going to make it OFFICIAL! However, we are holding off on our "honeymoon trip" to the NC Mountains.... So, i will be available for Charter on July 11, 12, 13, 14, and 15.

Call me up and Let's Go Fishing! Total Catch for the Day: 15 Bluegills

No comments: