Tuesday, July 30, 2013

July 30 BACK to WORK

I am headed back to work this morning..... And of course the Atlantic Ocean is absolutely Flat..... Just my luck.

Next week when I get home I expect the GIANT RED DRUM FISHING to be great. I also expect the King Mackerel Livebait Fishing to be picking up momentum.... Finally, on the obscure side, I expect the Ladyfish to be on a solid rampage in Taylor's Creek.... If anyone is interested in any of these thing, call me at 252-241-8350.... I think I have available:

Thursday August 8th afternoon/night 
Sunday August 11th morning half day

4 comments:

FinchasersUSA said...

The ladyfish are there and in big numbers around Beaufort Inlet. But you have to get them in quick before the spinner and blacktip sharks do....What a blast on light tackle....

Capt. Marty said...

When the Shrimp run......
The Ladyfish run......
Next full moon is going to be an epic Ladyfish bite.....
5-25 strikes per cast
Hundreds of hook-ups
Hundreds of Jumps
Phosphorous trails like missiles behind streaking Ladys
Top water fishing beyond your wildest dreams

FinchasersUSA said...

Your description of the bite/battle with ladyfish is spot on. It was you, through this very blog, some 3 or 4 years ago that introduced me to the amazing drag screaming speed demon called a ladyfish. They are an awesome species and I love to get them on Top Water!

Capt. Marty said...

Finchaser

I remember that night like it was yesterday.... I hope it happens again this summer... The next 2-3 weeks is going to be it if it's gonna happen! If in Beaufort late at night, keep your ears open.. You can hear them if they're going off.... I'm praying that my timing will be right this year.. Week On/Week Off is great, but I miss alot of great fishing too....