Sunday, July 28, 2013

July 28 Fly Fishing for Beaufort Bass

Jalen tied me a Wooly Booger and he wanted me to give it a try... He was passing through town today about 4pm, so he and I planned to head out to some local ponds...... I only had a small window. My lovely bride, Jennifer, was due home from Pennsylvania and I really needed to be home and not ankle deep in a mud hole... Oh well, y'all know me. Jalen and I passed her 50 feet from my driveway and I sheepishly headed off to the Ponds anyway.... Sacrificing personal happiness and normalcy for a stunted Largemouth Bass on fly??? Leave it to Capt Marty..... Making a short story shorter.... Jalen got a Bass quickly on his wooly booger.... I got a Bass on mine at the next Pond. Then I lost my wooly booger in a treetop. I then tied on a popping bug and nailed 3 quick Largemouth Bass.... After that, I ran for home to see THE LOVE OF MY LIFE..... Not sure what else Jalen caught.... Total Catch up to that Point: 5 Largemouth Bass

No comments: