Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Special Fishing Trips---TIGER SHARKS



Here is something new..... Starting last year and continuing this year, there have been a large number of medium and large sized Tiger Sharks in our area... Just so everyone understands, the "medium sized" Tiger Shark I'm talking about will be 150-300 lbs! The large ones, like the one that swam around our boat last September, will weigh up to 1200 lbs... They are so numerous in a few areas on the East Side, I am going to offer trips to catch and release these contradicting Monsters.... I call them this because they appear slow and very gentle when they approach the Boat, but they are one of the great predators on Planet Earth and along with Great White Sharks and Bull Sharks, Tiger Sharks are probably in the Top 3 in the "Man-eater" Department... Thats off the top of my head and I have no documented facts to back that statement... I know they have dined on lots of humans throughout history and at various places in the World... Anyway, if anyone is interested in trying to catch a release a Tiger Shark, please let me know. I am absolutely stoked about this and I will definitely spend some of my own time trying to catch a Tiger Shark. I will be baiting up with huge chunks of Barracuda, Amberjack, or Albacore. One on the bottom and one on a float rig... I think its going to be pretty easy if the other Sharks leave us alone....  Tiger Shark Fishing will be availiable for $500 and I will offer this through October or until the first Hurricane slams the breaks on the fishing.....

2 comments:

Chris said...

Can I combine that with my whitebone porgy bowfishing trip? I actually want to catch a tiger shark with a whitebone porgy for bait.

Capt. Marty said...

That'll cost you $3000