Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Cold and Flu Season


The picture is of the entrance to Silver Lake at Ocracoke on Dec 27, as a heavy fog was just lifting. Meanhile, I was just entering a personal fog that has not yet lifted! DO WHAT! I've been lucky, I haven't had the Flu since 1994. My luck might have gave out last week. I've been battling something. A Super-Cold or a minor Flu, I'm not sure. All week at Ocracoke I was confined to my Engine Room and my Bed. Couldn't sleep and I still can't talk. I'm getting over it, slowly but surely. Now I'm back in Beaufort and foolishly the pretty weather is killing me and I'm headed out to Radio Island to look for a Speckled Trout. Maybe tommorrow I'll throw out some more "old pictures" or hopefully a new one! After the New Years passes, hopefully I will feel better and go on a real fishing trip. Weather and Health allowing, I will be availiable for fishing on Jan. 2, 3, and 4.

1 comment:

Mike said...

Very cool picture!