Monday, December 22, 2008

Merry Christmas

I'm headed back up to Ocracoke this afternoon and I will not be home until December 30, so this is my last opportunity to wish everyone that checks out my Fishing Reports a Merry Christmas. Hopefully everybody will have a great Christmas and hopefully I can get some Good Fishing Reports going after the holidays. As far as this week's Fishing goes, it's going to be tough. I'll be stuck on the Ocracoke-Swan Quarter Ferry for the next 7 days from 5:30am until 6:45pm and fishing is difficult at Ocracoke during the hours of darkness. Especially when I will not even get a chance to "look around" during the day time. In other words, it ain't going to happen. Ocracoke is much different than Hatteras in this regard. My best bet this week would be to make the trip up to South Dock and possibly find some hungry Squid. I'm packing the Squid Jigs just in case!

1 comment:

Mike said...

Fry up some calamari!