Sunday, May 22, 2011

Back to Hatteras and the Cobia Chase takes a break

Tommorrow I return to Hatteras for a week back on the Ferry. Its been a great 3 weeks. I've had some great days and some really fustrating ones. That's Cobia fishing in a nutshell. The amazing thing is... If BJ could've got his monster Cobia... That would've been 3 80+ pound Cobias in 8 days. Pretty good fishing. The huge Black Drum and Thresher Sharks were definitely different too! The Chopper Bluefish, I been in love with those things since May of 1976! This little vacation aint quite over, I'm still thinking about this afternoon or tommorrow morning, but I need to stay on land. yeah right. Any how, next week when I return, I expect hot/cold Cobia Fishing and lots of Blacktip Sharks, Spanish Mackerel, Amberjacks, and other things as well. Right now, I have June 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6 open. Anybody looking for a day of fishing, call me. 252-241-8350

No comments: