Sunday, July 8, 2012

Coming Up NIGHT FISHING for GIANT RED DRUM

In August and September I will be availiable for Night Time Fishing for Red Drum down at Cedar Island... These fish typically run from 20 to 50 pounds. My boat record is an 83 lb Red Drum that I landed in August of 2000 and weighed on IGFA Certified Scales.... Since my first trip to Cedar Island in 1998, my success rate is close to 90% and the average catch has been 6 releases with a top trip at 44 releases in 4 hours of fishing.... Hopefully 2012 will be a great season for Red Drum Fishing....

Red Drum dates: Aug 8, 9, 10, 11, 22, 23, 24, 25 and 26.... Sept 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9

5 comments:

carnarvon fishing charters said...

Goodluck in you fishing carrier. I still hope that I can experience fishing.

Capt. Marty said...

I hope your wildest dreams come true! Then I hope you go fishing!

Chris said...

Hey--There's talk of tarpon caught from the Mercer and BI piers. You think this might be the year for you?

Capt. Marty said...

I'm pretty sure if I took the time and targeted them that I'd catch one. Not sure. There's a little fish in Beaufort that seems more important than my frivolous pursuits. Meaning this, my fishing charters come first.... After that, do I pursue Tarpon on my few off days or do I spend my time with someone pretty, soft, and smells good. Hmmmmm. Not looking good for Mr Tarpon. Maybe one will pop up this summer at Beaufort Inlet without me chasing them all over Pamlico Sound, Neuse River, etc etc etc

Anonymous said...

Ϻу brother recommended Ӏ might liκe thiѕ blog.
He was tоtаlly right. Τhis pоst actually
maԁе my daу. You can not bеliеvе ѕіmply hoω so much time I had spent fоr this
info! Τhank you!

Μy weblog - garden centers for sale
My page: garden center services