Monday, July 16, 2012

July 16 All Great Things Must Come To An End

I have had THE BEST WEEK of my adult life! Unfortunately, tommorrow it will come to an end. Darn It! It's time to go back to Hatteras and start another week on the Hatteras Inlet Ferry. Once again I have the night run and I'd expect to catch lots of nice Flounder. I am expecting to fish the Beach a couple of times and I will definitely be looking for a slammer Sea Mullet or Pompano.... Believe it or not, I have been searching for that Pompano since July 4, 2001.... Did I say Bigfoot? A Unicorn? Yeti? No, a damn Pompano. It's not supposed to be this difficult. When I get back home, I am availiable on July 26, 27 and 28. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Capt. Marty,
I'm glad that you had such a great week. I'm sure that who ever was lucky enough to spend it with you had the best week of her life too! You are a super fisherman and a gentleman too. Other fisherman are lucky just to be in your presence.

Anonymous said...

Yall 2 need to get a room

Capt. Marty said...

Well, Anon #1. I had a great time this past week. In a world of Oyster Toads and Dogfish, you are definitely a Queen Angelfish. My life went from a Nightmare to a Dream Come True on one wave from you on June 30th .....

Anon #2. If you are feeling charitable, I could use the Honeymoon Suite at Hatteras Harbor Motel on Thursday and Friday nights

I surely hope Anon #1 is who I think it is....