Monday, February 11, 2013

Feb 11 Raining and Fishing and Streaks

When its raining and you are looking for ONE FISH...... No matter how small that fish might be..... That's one pretty damn fish! So be it today. In a pouring rain, as I rush around getting ready to go back to the Outer Banks and my "real job" for the first time in 23 days.... I didn't have a lot of time so I grabbed my rain coat and Little Sid's crickets and beelined to the Munghole.... And the bobber quickly went down and seconds later I had a Bluegill in my hand.... That's Number Six. Tomorrow night I will get off work around 7pm and I will try to keep my streak alive. Silver Lake at night, in February, will be quite a challenge. And its gonna be for 7 nights. Why even bother I wondered today. But I did and I will try... Total Catch for the Day: 1 Bluegill  

No comments: