Wednesday, April 17, 2013

The Last Non-Fishing Report

Tonight I will post a REAL FISHING REPORT. My Boat sits in the water as I type. Today, at 11am, Jeremy, Will, and I will head east in search of Big Bluefish, small Bluefish, Large Red Drum, Albacore, Bonito, and Gray Trout. On this shake down cruise I will be happy to conquer any two of those listed above..... The Big News (obviously) is the TOP WATER BOAT has been released from the Boat Doctor and she is raring to go (Hey Gerald, does that ring a bell???? RARING TO GO) Also, I am chomping at the bit to feel the salt on my brow and feel the rise and fall of the Ocean under my feet..... Hopefully the Fish will cooperate and I will quickly forget all the fish I didn't catch..... So tonight, this report will be replaced by a REAL ONE

2 comments:

Mike said...

Good Luck.

Anonymous said...

Looked around for some old drum Sunday with no luck. Hope today you stumble across some. This time 2 years ago I found them. Also had a shot at a large cobia. Love your blog. Will call you to fish sometime.