Friday, April 19, 2013

April 18 Fishing for the World Record Goldfish



Well, I hooked the Giant Ball of Golden Fury. Battled him and it was an epic. He leaped clear of the water and twice bulled his way all the way across the Pond with his back exposed, water was flying in all directions.... Suddenly, he was defeated at my feet! I couldn't grab him though. I couldn't get a lip hold on him. As I went for a gill grip, he rolled and twisted and the 12# mono popped at the knot to the hook and the World Record  Goldfish swam away..... So before we left, I did rebait and I tempted a nasty 4+ pound Gold/Black/White Koi that was great fighter and I actually got a grip on and a picture before releasing..... Epic  Failure. Total Catch for the Evening:  a 4 lb+ Koi and a Bluegill

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not.
Sure.
What.
To.
Say!