Saturday, April 13, 2013

The TOP WATER BOAT and NINJA FISHING QUEST

The TOP WATER BOAT is repaired. Its coming home on Tuesday the 16th. It will sail on the 17th or 18th. It will be back in action FINALLY. I am sorry for the lack of SALT WATER FISHING REPORTS. I hope I kept my loyal readers semi-entertained with my FRESH WATER FISHING. I'm sorry my Paddlefish expedition fell through. That would've been exciting. Water conditions in Kentucky were all wrong when we were going to go.... Looking back, finding a spot for White Shad was exciting. As was finally catching a Carp. Very exciting..... As for my Fresh Water exploits, I got one more suprize coming up. If I can find time next week and if I can pull this off... Its gonna be the funniest, strangest, most daring, most incredible catch of my Fishing Career in Fresh Water. Furthermore, looking at the IGFA Record Book, this might just be a World Record Fish that I'm targeting! I'm sure that it would get rejected for many rule violations and it would be considered a completely unethical catch... But who cares, rules for fishing are great, but still fishing is a simple pasttime and ever since we were all little kids, we always tried to catch a "big fish" Well, I found a "big Fish" and the kid in me wants to catch it!!!! I can't wait to post a picture of it. Right here...... If I go to New Bern with the lovely and sweet Jennifer this coming week... If she is willing to "roll the dice" with me and take the picture! Dressed in our Black Fishing Ninja suits. (If not Jennifer maybe my cousin Ellen, this would be the most excitement in her life since the Kozy Korner closed in the late 70's) If we pull this off, it will be my most memorable "questionable" Quest since I fished the Greenville Rainbow Trout Farm in the rain one afternoon in 1990 when nobody was there.... At $3 per pound, shew, I'd still be paying back that debt....

No comments: