Sunday, May 26, 2013

The Next Week That I'm Home

The next time I get home (May 28-June 3) I am slammed with fishing trips nearly every day.... I am taking off Saturday June 1st to spend with my girlfriend and my family but other than that, I am supposed (weather allowing) to fish every day..... Hopefully for my sanity and to insure an action packed day of fishing that is worth every red cent of the price of admission, THE COBIA will be around and chewing. Also, I'd like to throw in some Grouper, some Amberjacks, some Spanish Mackerels, and some Blacktip Sharks..... Who knows, we could even see the season's first King Mackerel, Barracuda, and Dolphin....

Now I'd like to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my Lovely Mother, Nancy. I know times have been tough, but I LOVE YOU AND I APPRECIATE EVERYTHING YOU EVER DID FOR ME! I WISH I COULD REPAY YOU SOMEHOW (would you settle for a half day Sand Dollar Trip?)


Big Fishy Hello's to: St. Ellen'sworth, Karen, BJ, Edith, Jennifer.... not sure which other cousins and aunts and Girlfriend (not plural) actually read this GREAT LITERARY WORK

In the meantime, Life has tossed my a knuckleball and I cannot sleep so I'm headed up to the Causeway to fish for Speckled Trout. I got until 7am to get my limit, then I got to drive back down to Hatteras to work. Wish me luck everybody. I'll need it

2 comments:

Jordan said...

Good deal Captain. Let us know how you did on those specks. Good luck with the charters this week.

Capt. Marty said...

Jordan,

Never made it up to the causeway. Finally fell asleep instead. Thank God. The Cobia Party starts tomorrow.

I hope