Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Fishing & Ceviche

I Love Fishing. Saltwater Fishing. Freshwater Fishing. Big Fish. Little Fish. Tomorrow I will try for a Pompano. These damn things have my number like No Other Fish.......

Also, I just made biggest batch of Ceviche ever... Real Ceviche might be a little more complicated than my simple version, but I like mine. I want tart, not sweet. I like pepper over salt, so mine isn't salty. I like bell peppers and onion. And fish. This batch is more complicated than most... If the fish is divided in 5ths.... This is 2/5 wahoo, 2/5 walleye, and 1/5 dolphin. With 2 small Spot fillets tossed in for the hell of it.... Right now I got fish, peppers, and onions sitting in a 3 lime bath. Tomorrow I might add a dash of....... Something? Soy Sauce or Worchestershire Sauce. Or maybe not. I know its going to be tasty. I've already tried the Wahoo meat and its delicious. Ceviche for my little TS Arthur ordeal.... I can see this coming a mile away. We are the Night Run Crew.... We will get stranded on the lonely, wind swept shores of North Ocracoke Island...... No food. No Drink. No Nothing... Better come prepared....

Somebody say Ceviche 

1 comment:

Mike said...

Sounds good. I got some ostrich filets for the weekend.