Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Stormy Hatteras and Next Week

Ed's Grouper that lit up my telephone
Here I am, back in Room 206, Hatteras DOT Dormitory....One thing is different. I got Jalen for a roommate. So we can sit up all night and talk about Fishing..... He picks my brain about Saltwater Fishing in general and I pick his about Fly Fishing for Trout in the Mountains.. It's nice. Hopefully we will see Jalen back on the Top Water Boat in the near future. I really would like to see him get a Dolphin, an Amberjack, a Spadefish, and a King Mackerel on Fly Tackle...As for the Fishing, this week ain't looking so good.....  I am working from 945am until 1015pm. So when can I even go? I'm sure I'll manage to scrap up a couple of "something".... When I get off next week, I am looking pretty busy. It is amazing. Thanks to Ed and his beautiful 14 lb Gag Grouper and my clear and colorful photo.... My phone started ringing!!!! Ahhh, the power of the Internet. One good picture helped sell 3 or 4 Fishing Trips.... (It sure seemed that way) So I'll be fishing July 23 and 24. I'm open on July 25. Fishing on July 26 and 27. I am open on July 28..... Call me up on 252-241-8350 if you want to go fishing on the 25th or the 28th....

One final thought.... Looking at the picture of Jennifer sitting on the bow of my boat.... I know that I am prejudice but I THINK SHE IS ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL..... GORGEOUS.... BABY DOLL.....  Now, everyone can see that, the "outer beauty"......  What y'all can't see and you'll just have to take my word on this:  On the Inside, Jennifer is the sweetest, kindest, most loving, most caring, most unselfish woman that I've ever met, by far..... I am truly the Luckiest Man on Earth.... Used to be, if the fish didn't bite..... I was a Loser.... Nowadays, I come home to my Wife..... Catch fish or not, lose or win, I come home and I am happy. My wife makes my life 1,000 times better.... I Love You

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ed sez "I'll be back!"