Tuesday, July 1, 2014

More Pics of the Cbo Wahoosy----TEAM SEASPRAY



One  Last Look at the Cbo Wahoo
Not everyday....
Not anywhere on Earth..... Well, make that in the Atlantic side of the Globe.....

Are Wahoo caught consistently off Skiffs.... of course, Ryno's 18 ft Kencraft Bay Rider aint no ordinary skiff... Its tough as nails. But to catch a Wahoo, on an 18 ft Skiff is BIGTIME.... I cant take credit, it came off Cbo's side. I did offer some helpful advice on a release mechanism for his planer rig.... But Cbo rigged, set, hooked, and defeated this baby.... I had a front row seat. In a very intimate arena.... Wahoo on a Skiff.... Sweet!!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Team Seaspray!

Mike said...

Mets?

Capt. Marty said...

Capthook39,

Sorry for the typo. Wasnt sure if Sea Spray or Seaspray..... I got ot right.... Either way, it's better than "Team Sabiki Breath"

You guys have been amazing since Cobia season. Y'all remind me of me! Back in June of 86, Rich Chadwick and I were pounding a 18 ft Boston Whaler back in forth to the Big Rock. Just a compass and a VHF. We only screwed up our "dead reckoning" once or twice and we got away with a lot of stupidity and lived to be better fishermen/navigators... Got my first Dolphin, Grouper, Snapper that summer.... Good Times... By the summer of 1988, I was ready to have 3 Life Changing Fishng Experiences....

Keep it rolling Brotha!

Anonymous said...

We been learning from you boss. Even learned something from you that day to add to my book of Marty tricks.