Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Sept 25 Flounder Time

Night Run at Hatteras in September...... Only means one thing. Big Badass Southern Flounder laying like "Shingles on a Roof" around the Ferry Ramps on the North End of Ocracoke Island. Last night was beautiful. No wind. Low tide. Good and Bad come together. The Calender said YES. But there was absolutely NO FINGER MULLET movement whatsoever. So, in 4 hours, I caught 2 Finger Mullets in my cast net and I caught 2 Southern Flounder. I caught some other things on live Pinfish, but that was it for the Flounders. One of them is a "maybe" NC Citation. I haven't looked at it since 330am. Tonight things will be better. Total Catch for the Night: 2 Southern Flounder up to 24", 4 Black Sea Bass up to 13" and 1 Oyster Toadfish

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Super Bowl of Fishing