Monday, October 7, 2013

My Luckiest Move Ever

I need to get this out there..... Thursday morning, as I was driving to the Mountains, I lost the transmission out of the old Fishing Truck. I was in a J-A-M..... Three hours from Home. Five hours from where I was going.... My truck was loaded with gear. I was on Hwy 64 West and it was Rush Hour in the AM..... My truck would only go 35mph. When it tried to go to 3rd gear there was no 3RD GEAR to go to..... I exited the highway and I was lost. I had no idea where to go or what to do.... My mind raced. I went up a hill and around a curve and I came up on a place called:

                                POOLE's
                               Tire and Auto Repair

I pulled in there and those boys took me in like I was family. They found me a used transmission and they bolted it on for me. I was on my way in 4-5 hours. The general manager, Scott, was generous enough, kind enough, and trusting in me enough, to give me the keys to his freaking personal vehicle so I could drive into Town to kill time! This blew my mind. I simply CAN NOT say enough kind words about those guys at Poole's..... Please, if Any of my Readers live in the Knightdale area, I highly highly recommend that you guys start using Poole's for ALL of your AUTOMOTIVE NEEDS..... If any of you guys at Poole's read this, if any of y'all are ever in the Morehead City area and want to go Fishing, go for a Boat Ride, or if you ever need any help from me, please don't hesitate to call me.... If every Business provided their service like those guys did for me, the World would be a better place.... Sorry if this seems excessive, but you guys Can Not Appreciate the Dilemma I was In and how Scott and his crew bailed me out.... Saved my Mountain Fishing Trip and saved the old Fishing Truck.

Thanks again guys. Poole's Tire and Auto Repair is #1 in the Capt Marty's opinion!

No comments: