Sunday, October 20, 2013

Oct 20- Fly Fishing Beaufort



Windy, dark, rainy morning. I very briefly went boating this morning. I had visions of Speckled Trout swimming through my dreams. The reality..... I caught 4 baby Flounder and got wet and cold. Then I cut it short and tied up on the Beaufort Waterfront and hit my Mommas for breakfast. Good ole Days revisited. After that, I was done boating and I grabbed my fly rod and went Bass Fishing. It wasn't great, but it was fun. Started off with a small rubber legged spider and I caught a pair of Bluegills. I was seeing lots of Largemouth Bass but they didn't respond to the little bug. So, I dug out a larger Bug and for a few minutes the Bass went nuts. I released 7 in 15 minutes and the bite died. And Emma went swimming to seal the deal. Total Catch for the Day: 3 Southern Flounder, 1 Summer Flounder, 7 Largemouth Bass, and 2 Bluegills

3 comments:

Lip seals said...

A single lip seal can play an important role in two directions' seal and is applicable for different seal media such as oil, water, gas, chemical medium and other mixed media.

Capt. Marty said...

A few people I know need to keep their lips sealed.... Thanks for adding genuine and much needed insight to my blog. Now, back to the fishing!

Nomad Fishing Charters said...

Hi everyone,
Key West is one of the world's well known angling ends. Delph Fishing Charters takes you angling from the Key West, Florida to the Dry Tortugas and past.

Miami sailfish charter