Saturday, December 18, 2010

Dec 15 No Fish Fishing Report

I went to Radio Island today and froze my butt off... I made about 40 casts and covered the "every cast area" from last week! I never felt the first tap. The water is much colder than it was 8 days ago and much colder than the Hatteras Surf... The Speckled Trout have moved away from the Radio Island/Bulkhead Channel area. It remains to be seen if I will brave the cold, the wind, and the rain and make it up to Cape Lookout this week. There should be some Jumbo Trout up there, but it is Christmas and all, and I am as busy as everybody else running around like an Idiot. If they have any sense, they will head South and I mean way South... Bogue Inlet ain't far enough, look for some dead fish to pop up down that way... Up on our end of the Carteret County, probably 95% of the larger Speckled  Trout died last winter.. Total Catch for the Day: 0 Fish