Saturday, December 4, 2010

Dec 4 140 Speckled Trout up to 3 pounds



For John and his brother, I really wanted us to catch some nice Speckled Trout. But, I warned them about all the 13" Speckled Trout. Amazingly, the first Speckled Trout of the day was a 19" Speckled Trout for John. After I had dropped the guys off, my last two fish of the Day was a 20" Speckled Trout and a 17" Speckled Trout. In between, we fished Radio Island, Shackleford Banks, Cape Lookout, and the Cape Lookout Shoals. We caught and released many, many Speckled Trout. My old pal Noah Lynk caught a big fish on a live shrimp. I couldn't tell if it was a Red Drum or a Trout. Other than that, we had the best the Speckled Trout that I saw caught, all day long. Total Catch for the Day: 140 Speckled Trout up to 20" and 8 Bluefish

No comments: