Thursday, December 2, 2010

Dec 2 Same Old Story--Every Cast Speckled Trout




I am ready for a real Fishing Trip!! Looks like I'll be back in the game on Saturday and Sunday and I'm itching to go Boating. However, this afternoon the weather was great and I was looking for my "daily fishing fix". As usual, the Speckled Trout were in the same spot, doing the same thing. Why mess with the Boat. Cast after cast after cast. Trout after Trout after Trout. One absolute 15" Speckled Trout, others were close but I let them go. I fished the last 90 minutes of the rising tide. White Grubs today for the hell of it.....  Total Catch for the Day: 85 Speckled Trout up to 15"  ***Total Fish for 2010--2603***

5 comments:

stella p said...

Marty...kid in a candy store comes to mind when of think of you out there fishing...and the spec trout bite is still off the hook!!!

Mike said...

I want more Joey pictures!

Anonymous said...

Nice catching....that ain't fishing. Could ya run down Bikini Girl and get us a Christmas photo??

ehirunner said...

I wanna see Joey...and Bikini Girl...in a bikini [just BG, not Joey]...on the shoals, catching trout...and Capt. Marty in a Santa suit.

Hey, I saw somebody caught a nice size BFT right outside Beaufort Inlet. You wanna go catch a tuna and make some bucks?

Anonymous said...

We want Bikini Girl... We want 4 pound Trout... We want Drum... Who the hell is Joey?