Thursday, December 23, 2010

Dec 23 Unfishy Fishing

Dear Santa,
What I want for Christmas is a 30 lb Striped Bass to eat my gulp on my Trout Rod. That would be a fair fight. A 50/50 proposition........Today in poor conditions I made over 300 casts. I had 4 bites. I hooked 1 fish. It got away. I know there was a few Red Drum caught in the Hatteras Inlet vicinity. I didn't contribute to the total catch. Tomorrow if I decide to go fishing, I'm going to try a different area. Probably at Buxton. I'd love to catch a Striped Bass on Christmas Eve! Total Catch for the Day: Absolutely Nothing

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Will you settle for a Ho Ho Ho?

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Captain Marty

Capt. Marty said...

Santa produced a bunch of 15-21 inch Red Drum instead.... Then he brought some brutal cold.