Thursday, October 4, 2012

Oct 4 Speckled Trout Fishing



Headed North to a River named South and went on a Borrowed Boat. Whew. Probably had 50 bites. All on Gulp, none on Top Water Plugs. Darn it. Caught a few Speckled Trout. Released a few more. Just so you know, in my mind... A couple means 2. A few means 3. Several means 4-6. Anything beyond that I usually give a specific number. So anyway, Speckled Trout were biting in a beautiful place on a beautiful night, far outside my comfort zone. Actually, as I get older and more decrepit, this could very well the type of place that I start to depend on for my fishing kicks.... That day is fast approaching! Total Catch for the Day: 6 Speckled Trout up to 1lb 8oz and 1 Bluefish

1 comment:

Ryan said...

Spot on with the number references. Also, a handful means five.