Sunday, August 25, 2013

Aug 25 Queen of the Mung Hole


Got a Mung Hole Monster yesterday..... Got another one today..... Today's Bass was shorter, but was much more robust, aggressive, and healthier. I say this one weighed a few ounces more, but I'm just going to call them both 4 pounders, which in a trophy considering where they live! This one came from an even smaller body of water... Same Pond, but a cut-off section of extremely shallow water. Amazing that this Largemouth Bass could survive and grow and prosper in this place.... This one ate a tiny chartreuse water bug on my 7wt Fly Rod.... Still amazing, and I also caught a handful of Bluegills too.... So now, this Bass is my #2 Career Largemouth Bass on Fly Tackle...... Total catch for the Day: 4 lb Largemouth Bass and 6 Bluegill

No comments: