Tuesday, June 11, 2013

BACK to BEAUFORT

Well I'm home and Ready to FISH! Going out tomorrow, Sunday, and Monday the way it looks right... Funny, I just spent twenty minutes with a Doctor from Chicago that's coming to Beaufort on Saturday was pretty hyped up about fishing.... Right at the end of the conversation he said, "Yep, we're flying into Charleston friday night and can't wait to get on the water"..... I said, Man we got a problem... You are talking about Beaufort, SC and I operate out of Beaufort, NC.... 6-7 hours difference! Oh well.... So I'm free on Saturday!

Also I'd like to officially wish good luck out to two of my pals that are participating in the BIG ROCK BLUE MARLIN TOURNAMENT: Gerald "the Admiral" Currin who is fishing on the "The Yellowfin" and Joey "the Animal" Bell who is fishing on "The Fishing Partner".... Good luck ole Pals.... In the meantime, us poor folk will be fishing for lowly things like Cobia, Mackerel, Shark, Jacks, Blues, and Drum.... (Thank God) Marlin Fishing is a team sport and I prefer the individual nature of inshore fishing personally....

Good Luck Boyz.... Joey's up next! Been waiting since August 21, 1993 

No comments: