Saturday, June 7, 2014

June 11-16 NEXT WEEK'S FISHING


Next time that I get home I hope to make the jump from Inshore Cobia Fishing to Offshore Dolphin Fishing...... With last week's Cobia Fishing on a steady decline, I really found myself getting increasingly frustrated and tired of it..... Even though next week could, and should, see a resurgence of Good Cobia Fishing.... I kinda got my mind made up that it's time to go Dolphin Fishing.  I've heard reports that the fishing has been pretty good in the 25 mile range. That means they are well within the range of the Top Water Boat. So, that's what I'll be pushing if I get any calls for full day fishing. I'd like to see a couple days of Dolphin, Grouper, and Amberjack Fishing. If necessary, I will fish for Cobia. On half day inshore trips, I will be quicker to pull the trigger and go fishing on the Shoals for Spanish Mackerel, Bluefish, Drum and Sharks. I will also enthusiastically chase fish to the southwest. Down that way, the targets will be Flounder, Spadefish, Amberjack, Grouper, and snake Kings.

Call me at 252-241-8350 and LET'S GO FISHING

I charge $800 for Dolphin Fishing. We could also encounter King Mackerel, Blackfin Tuna, Wahoo, Grouper, Amberjack, Barracuda, and Sailfish.

The some larger Charter Boats are charging $1000 more than I do (Rates vary from $1500 TO $2000 per DAY) and while there's NO WAY we can compete with them or compare catches, I can offer a totally different, enjoyable, and more educational experience. The very nature of Center Console Fishing is very "hands on" for everyone on the Boat. We will all take huge roles in every fish caught. In other words, expect to do more than simply sit in the chair and wait for the mate to pass you the rod!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

And you got awesome help!

Capt. Marty said...

Stacy and Tuggy.... Awesome? Yeah they each have their moments. Stacy is the best at throwing a cast net I've ever seen. Tuggy has the best "eye" for Cobia that I've ever seen. Jalen will be back soon. He just has endless enthusiasm and a great personality. There will be others, but those are the BIG 3!

Mike said...

Rouser?