Tuesday, June 3, 2014

June 3- Time for a Citation Pompano and Next Week's Fishing

Here we go again.... Seems like I'm in a Slump..... Cobia Fishing has wore me down and has been very frustrating here lately. Regardless, it's over for me until at least June 12. I'm sure the bite will turn back on in my absence and I expect Capt Tyler Thomas to put a real bad hurting on my sensitive fishing feelings.... He always does and he always will... Some things never change!

In the meantime, I'm back up here at Cape Hatteras and all the reports from the Beach are real positive for Citation Sized Pompano and Sea Mullet. My momma gave me a brand new Sea Flea Trap for my birthday and I will depend on a Pure-T Fishing Legend, "Fog" Radke to serve as my guide and mentor and pray that he leads me to my Giant Pompano! I'll take a big Sea Mullet too... Or two... As in 2 Sea Mullet, or a 2 lb Sea Mullet... Whatever. These two pissant species have left me in udder shambles the past 9 years up here.... I am due and I want my new Pink Slip Inshore Trophys!

Pompano and Sea Mullet, oh boy, here we go again

NEXT WEEK open for FISHING:

JUNE 12, 13, 14, 15, and 16

***Capt Tyler Thomas is availiable for Cobia Charters. Reach him at 252-725-9447***

No comments: