Saturday, November 23, 2013

In the Mountains

Jennifer and I are on our belated "honeymoon" and in following Capt Marty operating procedures, I have managed to arrange a way to fit a "little fishing " into this romantic mountain getaway! So as my beautiful wife slumbered peacefully in our Mountain Love Nest, I've been up sneaking around threading my fly rods and tying on tapered leaders and sorting through a few wooly boogers..... Hopefully tomorrow Jennifer will succumb to my pleas to hike an area that...... "Damn honey look, there's the daggone Tuckasegee River! Wow. Do you mind if I try it? Just happen to have a Fly Rod. (or two) in the toolbox"........ If that ain't suspicious enough..... "Look baby, is that Jalen? You remember Jalen? From last summer"...  Well, anyway, hopefully tomorrow I will get me a Grand Slam. A Rainbow Trout, a Brook Trout, and  a Brown Trout. I love it. I love my wife. I love my life! Stay tuned and see how it turns out!

No comments: