Monday, November 4, 2013

Nov 2 Short and Unproductive

I cancelled a King Mackerel trip this morning. I was pretty sure we could cast for Albacore or fish for Speckled Trout in relative peace..... But it wasn't what my guys wanted so we put it off until next time...... So, Jennifer and I went out late, around lunch time. It was cold. It was a miserable tide cycle, falling hard. I caught 5 baby Flounders and a few Bluefish. Never had a Trout bite. As I expected, Trout fishing was pretty good very early on a rising tide. The falling tide brought dirty water and the forecast is just supposed to get worse and worse..... I've got the same guys tommorrow that I had today and we've already cancelled again. After a crappy weather start to the season I've had pretty good luck up until these two... I was really looking forward to King Fishing with these guys two days in a row.... Not to be, this time..... Total Catch for the Day: 4 Summer Flounders, 1 Southern Flounder, 6 Bluefish, and 1 Inshore Lizardfish

No comments: