Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thanksgiving, The Weather, and The Fishing

First of all, I want to wish everyone a Happy and Save Thanksgiving Holiday. Hopefully everyone will enjoy their Turkey and Football Games.... Once Thursday is over, it looks like the weather should be improving with fairly light winds and manageable sea conditions. Hopefully, there will be some Albacore and Red Drum around to go with the nearly certain Speckled Trout. Just as importantly, I could use a few Anglers to book me for a day of Fishing. Christmas is coming and a little bonus income is always nice. In return, I promise my clients a 100% effort, as always... My half days are LONG and I am not not afraid to Run and Gun if need be. I promise everyone this:  NOBODY. No Bod E wants to catch FISH as bad as me. I want the first one. I want the biggest one. I want to catch the most. I want to catch the last one. My personal DRIVE carries over to how I conduct my Guide Business... So if anyone out there needs or wants to go fishing, please call me at 252-241-8350 and LET'S GO FISHING....

Friday open, Sunday open, Monday open

Speckled Trout, Gray Trout, Red Drum, Black Drum, Albacore, Sea Mullet

No comments: