Monday, November 4, 2013

Nov 4 Back to Work, Jalen's Brown Trout, and Capt Tuggy's Deer




As I return to work it seems that Jalen and his brother Josh have been catching awesome Trout in the Mountain Rivers and Capt Tugwell and his Dad have been "getting it done" in the Roanoke River Badlands. All I know is the last time we fished together, Tuggy brought some cold deer soft tacos and they were AWESOME. Best Boat Food of the Year.... Bring some more Tuggwell!!!!

Personally....... I had a Sorry Damn Week...... Wednesday was pretty and I literally couldn't do it.... I blew it. Thursday could've been okay if Chris and I didnt shy away from the rain...... Friday and Saturday early should've been "Trout Days"...... Sunday and Monday were SUCKFESTS..........

Now its back to Hatteras Island and the 7 Day-Night Grind...... Looking for the last of the Flounders and the first of the Squid!

I've got the Xtra Nite Run this time so that one sucks for everything..... 1230pm until 1230am....

I also hope and pray that my lovely wife and I will soon head west to the Mountains so I can go after that elusive Brown Trout again. What a prize Jalen is holding in the top pic! A 23" Brown Trout! I have ZERO experience with those things, but Jalen has big hands and I'd guess that's a 4 lb or larger NC Citation Brown Trout. God I want that one sooooo bad!

1 comment:

Jordan said...

hang in there capt marty. Good things come to those who wait. Those are some might fun bucks there. Tell your friend congrats.