Thursday, December 12, 2013

Dec 12- Radio Island is Over




I don't know.... I'm guessing that it's over. This week, in 3 trips, I've witnessed a progressive decline in the Speckled Trout fishing. Today I was hoping yesterday was a freak occurence. I was wrong. Today I started at low tide. I fished for 90 minutes. I caught 2 Speckled Trout. I missed one bite. That's alot of casting for 2 fish. I won't be going back until November of 2014. Emma and I enjoyed a good run of great fishing. When I get home on Christmas Eve I will have to get my kicks somewhere besides Radio Island. Sad. Total Catch for the Day: 2 Speckled Trout

3 comments:

Mike said...

Nice pictures.

Capt. Marty said...

How did you like the Emma takes a Trout dinner pics from a couple days ago?

Anonymous said...

Dang I was hoping they would hang in there a little longer....am headed down that way Thursday. Reckon I'll have to summon up the desire for a night time rock jetty excursion.