Sunday, August 17, 2014

Aug 17- Oddball Red Drum and Adriel's Freak Accident

Little Red Drum attacked a Spro Bucktail

I was targetting Flounder and I caught 2 little Surprizes

Adriel was out Boogie-Boarding

When he felt a thud and then a sharp pain

Expecting a Shark bite, instead he found a Needlefish imbedded in his foot.... OUCH
No big deal, I caught a couple of small Red Drum playing around with a Spro Bucktail... Amazingly, I had H

DAMMIT I LOST ALL MT TEXT..... NO TIME TO RE-TYPE

Lets just say Adriel got attacked by a Needlefish

Total Catch for the Night: 2 Red Drum

6 comments:

Mike said...

Ouch

Anonymous said...

That foot is as ugly as I've seen....hope he's doing okay now.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Capt, I just passed out. Adriel, hope you are ok. Capt please keep us updated on Adriel and not that needlefish. Eg

kmw said...

Oh my that is NASTY!!!!!

Anonymous said...

The great thing about these Hatterasmen getting injuried is that they are very proactive in their use of pain relievers.... Some guys actually take Percocet 2-3 years before actually getting injuried.... Interesting theory

Capt. Marty said...

Well, I'm happy to report that Adriel is doing great and is itching to get back out there and kick a Needlefishes arse. Be careful ole Boy. Them thangs are right smart pointy as an old Core Sounder might say.