Thursday, August 28, 2014

Aug 25- The "I've been Hacked" Update

I got a lot to tell! Unfortunately, I'm on my cell phone and due to my limited technical knowledge, this is a less than ideal situation for me. My Laptop, on the other hand, is so damn infected by Malware or Adware, whatever the hell you call it, that I can't hardly even post. It's very frustrating.... Whoever the damn Hacker is that does this type of work (Random Deal App), I'd love love love to take him out Tiger Shark Fishing. As you guys could probably guess, Mr Hack Bastard would be the bait.... On second thought, I'd much rather see 200 hungry Triggerfish strip the Hacker down to his skeleton..... Anyway, we caught a big King Mackerel Saturday under the cool haze..... Cool as Hell! Also, and unfortunately, it's time to go back to work! The Top Water Boat is still in Intensive Care and I'd like to really thank Captains Tyler Thomas and Capt Tugwell for allowing me the opportunity to keep plugging along. Next week when I get home hopefully the Top Water Boat will be up and running, but I should have access to Tuggy's boat, which I am debating a name for..... I'm considering Fish Cemetery, FlyN Fish, En Fuego, and others.....

And the winner is.............


Admiral Tuggy Taylor's Boat has been named:

FlyN Fish

For use on this website anyways.......I like it!

No comments: